Your Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your Discussion Board

Your Ideas Reflect Your Personality

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hilary Duff fool of wedding insurance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aguo0719

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Hilary Duff fool of wedding insurance Empty
PostSubject: Hilary Duff fool of wedding insurance   Hilary Duff fool of wedding insurance EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 am

(coach handbags)Middle of this month, U.S. actress Hilary Duff (Hilary Duff) and fell in love 3-year-old boyfriend, hockey player Maikekemu years (Mike Comrie), go to Honduras in the northern city of San Isidro, Santa Barbara Ranch held a wedding. However, there are media reports, the couple at the time of marriage, even signed a "premarital agreement" for the two people in the future, worried.

(coach outlet)A source confirmed the news, however, the insider also said that "the two signed a friendship agreement, they are very much in love, and this contract is only a technical problem."

It is worth mentioning that Maikekemu Although there is a player, but a good family background, his parents owned a furniture business in Canada, worth 500 million U.S. dollars.

(coach madison collection)In addition, Hilary Duff in a few days ago also revealed that she and Maikekemu held in the time of the wedding, but also almost a fool of myself. Because she held before, because feelings are too intense, even the teeth to chew, "injured", and no alternative but to go to hospital for emergency treatment. She said, "my teeth in the wedding day a few hours ago, found a little gap, and quietly look for a dentist, thank God, he was within an hour, they help me fix."
Back to top Go down

Hilary Duff fool of wedding insurance
Page 1 of 1